Friday, February 17, 2012

Omgoodness I forgot to blog this !!! This album is from a swap Im doing with my daughter -in - law Nichele. She is our little outlander !Jes like me ! And Christina teaches us both the real thingies that will help us make weird thingies :) WE are good together!I had to put this in for the DT project ,cause Ive been researching it and working on it for two weeks :) Needless to say studio is a mess and Im still working on the inside !Will post the rest when I get it done . Needless to say we are both late for our swap lol

3 comments:

  1. loveeee this Boni!!!sooo excited to see the finished project!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boni, This is AMAZING!!! You are definitely talented!! Can't wait to see the inside!! Thank you for being a Paper Hoarder!! Hugs, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy teaching you the real thing and seeing the weird things that you come up with. They are things I never imagined but after I see them I think yea that works really well. Love it, you always make amazing things. Love ya ma.

    ReplyDelete