Thursday, March 29, 2012

I bought this case cuse I love cases .The dragon came from our Ocala Magazine .I went all over town to get 4 of them .My email nick is mamadragon my son gave it to me 10 years ago .Cause he says I roar like a dragon when someone goes for one of my kids . Well since this is the year of the dragon and its a birthday thing thought this would be perfect for paper hoarders :) Of course flowers I made and bling from Want 2 scrap ...And the charm my daughter made me made it perfect ....
Welcome to the world all the Year of the Dragon babies ....U are loved

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this project!! Such a great idea my friend!! Thank you for being a Paper Hoarder!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your a darling to put up with my hijinks hugs

      Delete
  2. wow Boni amazing project!!! I loveee your work...now I know where the "dragon" comes in at...
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup pretty kewl nick name doncha think lol hugs

      Delete
  3. You did an AMAZING Job!!!TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete