Friday, July 27, 2012

Oh my almost forgot to blog ! This is my bright colors with sunglasses !My daughter in law sent me a video about a one sheet album ,just had to try it and Im addicted ! And of course Tanya had to go where I never thought of going ,bright and sunglasses ! This ones for you toots ! Made out of my drawing of the old cat eye sunglasses from the fifties ,with a hippie chick turn. Used on the edge dies ,and stickles . Found an old piece of Christmas decor just had to pop ! and of couurse Cherry Lynn dies ...I love gold fish and butterflies ! I hope this album made you chuckle and that you have a great day <3

5 comments:

  1. You totally BRIGHTEN my day toots!!! This project is awesome!!! I love the dimension and how it pops!! Thank you for all you do and for being a Paper Hoarder!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very engaging talent and your project really pops - I adore the sunglasses as I remember those cat-eye glasses so well! TFS!
    Cyberhugs........Pam - and I became a follower as I realized I hadn't before......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute ...love those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Boni.....see....I knew you could do bright and it turned out amazing just like you! I love everything about it! Once again, you did it! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute Boni and different for you!

    ReplyDelete