Thursday, July 12, 2012

Well Hello welcome to my try at making a card ! Seems to have turned into 5x5 needle holder .....I have to honestly say I never end up with what I started to make .I think I have ADD and just everything I see leads me somewhere else ....
Well here it is my Card /needle holder! I sewed two pieces of black paper together with rose colored thread . Added old piece of table cloth to it ,with Cherry lynn heart and a picture of a sewing machine ...and Want to scrap bling . Inside is made out of two felt pieces for either side ,added two TIm HOlts envi die cuts ,for pockets and cut the end of the felt with Tim Holts on the edge dies ...threw a Cherry Lynn doily as a hinge on one of the envelopes,sewed then insdie . And of course had to have stickles, Tied it all together with pink elastic and said ....Hmmm thats not a card ,but I like it ! Have a great day ,while I put all my needles and pins in here . Huga Boni

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Boni!! I always like it when a project in my head goes in a totally different direction and BAM!! It ROCKS!! That is YOU exactly!! Thank you for all your hard work and for being a PH design team member ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sewing Machine Day!! Love your project!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy sewi ng machine day to you too LOL

      Delete
  3. Wow! so pretty Boni! I totally love it. And what a great card/needle holder. It would actually be really perfect for that stitcher in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks you know your right .. how kewl is that . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out fantastic!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this, Boni! So beautiful! And what a fab idea!!! :) So glad to be on the PH DT with you! :)

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete